#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, February 08, 2014

Live in the season

Live in each season as it passes, breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit and resign yourself to the influences of each.

                                                                                      ~ Henry David Thoreau


I have always been a live in the moment girl in my philosophy but in reality it seems I am always one step ahead of myself thinking about what I will do tomorrow or the next day. Right now I'm thinking that Spring should hurry on its way. I don't want the days to pass any faster. It seems they fly by quicker than ever these days. But this winter seems grueling. It has stayed very cold for a very long time. It never seems to get above freezing and this morning when I woke up it was zero. Friends are struggling with frozen pipes. 





   I am lucky to be safe and warm and we certainly don't let the weather keep us in. I know this is  season that will pass so I try to appreciate its beauty. So I will watch the Olympics and enjoy the figure skating tonight.  




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.