#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Notice anything different?

I’m back on my big computer today. It had been running so slowly and sluggishly that it had to go to the local computer doctor.  She fixed it just fine and now it goes from page to page without the long hangups and not responding messages. It’s good to be able to use it again. Now I will have to do some daily maintenance to keep it in shape.
  I was so excited that I even put a new background on my blog. Hope you like it.
  Look who has been visiting our bird feeder. A red bellied woodpecker. I wonder why he is called that when he clearly has a red head not a red belly.
january 2013 pics 005 

january 2013 pics 006


And here is a shot that I took when I made my trip to Olean the other day. It is the view from the top of the hill. We are surrounded by hills here. They make me feel so protected somehow. january 2013 pics 002


Tonight we are expecting a snowstorm. I hope it won’t be too bad in the morning because I have a doctor’s appointment in Olean. I might have to ride over with Don in his truck if it gets too bad.  One thing about living where we do is that we are at the mercy of the weather.
  Enjoy your day.

1 comment :

  1. I immediately noticed your new header when I looked at the post with your grandkids' photos ~ but they were so cute I forgot all about the new look for your blog. I'm glad that your computer is working better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.