#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, March 02, 2014

Looking down

Cold feet...do you have them? 



Today's subject for photo taking is ..looking down. What could be more appropriate than looking down at my slippers?  You can also see my white fluffy robe.  Do you get the idea that I get cold easily?  I don't generate my own heat like a lot of people do. So I have to rely on warmer clothes to cuddle in.  My temperature seems to depend on my surroundings. So I'm always dressing in layers. 
  I even have an electric mattress pad that I turn on before I go to bed which gives me a nice heated bed to get into at night. Then I turn it off because my blanket is so warm it would get me too hot to leave it on. I have a small electric blanket that I have by my couch and on those cold days I cuddle beneath it. 
   



2 comments :

  1. "I HEAR YOU!!!" :-)

    My feet and hands seem to get cold, easily. Well, "colder" than the rest of my body does (get cold easily). I dress in layers too! Have to wear socks to bed. Keep a folded-double puff by my chair, to always put on me. When I wear dresses (and my clothing is long) I have to wear leg warmers. Etc. Etc. Etc.

    All this brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... And I still don't want to trade, living with the 4 Seasons!!! :-)

    Stay warm!

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peggy! What a fun post! Loved that poor snowman! I run hot and cold. I'm always pulling on a cardigan or tearing it off. My kiddos always knew where my sweater was in the classroom. I'd suddenly scan the room looking for it, and someone would point it out to me. Then I'd rip it off and drop it anywhere. I'm sure my students had a lot of laughs over zany me. Can't wear slippers because I like to feel the floor ~ but I wear through socks at an alarming rate. I agree with your friend above ~ don't want to give up my four seasons, although Terry only wants to flee somewhere warm. Be warm, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.