#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Balancing your time

Now that the weather is starting to get nicer it is harder to find time to spend on the computer. During those long winter days it was easy to while away the hours blogging and surfing but now that I can start to get outside I want to do things. That means I have limited time to visit my favorite blogs. I could always squeeze in the time between housework and activities before but now I seem to want to pick up a book or go for a walk.
In fact Sadie loved her walk on the Pitt trail today.  Also I am knee deep in kitchen decisions too which take up a lot of my time.
       I can understand how some of my friends have given up blogging completely. I shall really miss them and their daily comments but I understand fully how life is meant to be lived.
  I will keep on blogging because it is in my blood. Even on the days when I have nothing much to say. This is a record of my life.
   

1 comment :

  1. Always.... Blogging need be fun, for us!!!!

    Do it, as it feels best, for you.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.