#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, May 18, 2014

A FEW MORE FLOWER PHOTOS

spring 2014 pics 001

spring 2014 pics 003

spring 2014 pics 006

spring 2014 pics 008spring 2014 pics 012spring 2014 pics 022

I certainly am enjoying the flowers this year. After our long winter and delayed spring it is so nice to see blooming flowers. Yesterday was cold and rained so we couldn’t work outside. I’m hoping today to get the river rocks around the Tatiana statue and some boxwoods planted in planters.  In Bradford we don’t have a lot of warm beautiful days so when it gets nice everyone spends most of their time doing projects. We have our back yard almost finished the way we want it so we can sit back, relax and enjoy it. 
   Tomorrow Don and I go to Erie for a doctor appointment and then on Tuesday he has his heart Cath. 
  Update on Top Gun.  It has been a struggle for me to prick his ear twice a day to draw blood.  He is excellent, it’s me who gets nervous. Sometimes I have to prick him two times.  His levels dropped but not down into the range where they should be.  We go to the vet on Thursday. I do hope that she will tell me he can go outside. He is missing laying out on the courtyard.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.