#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, May 30, 2014

Busy day

As the weather grows warmer my computer time grows shorter. And well it should. These days are absolutely gorgeous and I want to make the most of them. Today after coffee I went to the eye doctor. I decided that I wanted contacts. Well, one contact that is. Just for my good eye. I wore contacts as mono vision when I was younger. My contact was in and I started wearing it today. 
   This afternoon was a hair appointment. Between times I got in a little reading. I just finished Patterson's Private LA and now am reading Field of Prey by Sandford. 
  So please forgive my short uninteresting posts. I've got some livin' to do. 

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.