#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, May 02, 2014

Spring in the South



I arrived at Linda's around twelve o'clock today. After a little rest we went to downtown Fredericksburg to two of our favorite stores. legacy and Jan Williams Florist. I was a good girl and didn't buy a thing although I saw a lot of pretties. I did take some things to the antique coop and sold my 1940’s tin truck. 


Then we ate lunch at Foode's an organic restaurant. We split an orzo salad with vegetables and chicken. Delicious. You can't find that in Bradford. 




Now it's wine time on her deck. It's great to have nice weather to sit out in. You can't find that in Bradford either. 





The car and van are packed and we will be up early to set up for the flea market.  

2 comments :

  1. Wine time on the deck sounds lovely, Peggy! I'm glad that you found a little spring, even if you had to go south! How could you bear to part with that beautiful yellow truck? I hope that Top Gun is feeling better, although I'm sure that the needles are no fun. Poor baby! Good luck at the flea market tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi to your sister. I'll join her in a glass of wine, any time. :-)

    Good luck at selling at the flea market!!!

    Mmmmm, don't go and buy anyone else's stuff though . -grinnnnnn-

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.