#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, May 08, 2014

Yes, that,s my foot.




Aah,  sitting on the porch swing with Sadie at my feet.  A perfect day. I weeded some and put Roundup on the rest. It has been a little harrowing today.  We found put last week that our beloved Top Gun kitty is diabetic. The choice was to pursue a longtime treatment plan with major commitment or put him down. Of course we would never hurt TG. He is such a wonderful cat, so gentle and loving. So today we started pricking his ear every three hours for a blood reading and giving him pills. We will try the pills for two weeks and if they don't work it will be injections twice a day. I'm no nurse but I will do my best. 

1 comment :

  1. Life is throwing you some curves, my Dear....

    Gentle hugs,
    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.