#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, July 21, 2014

To weed or not to weed,,that is the question

Ok, my gardener blogging friends. Is this a weed?

 

This weed? Has been growing up beside the pond and while I was gone grew at least two feet I liked the shape of it so I didn't pull it out at first. Now it's much bigger and is starting to get flowers. Should I dispose of it at once for fear that it will spew seeds all over later? Or should I just pretend it is a wayward flower in disguise?

 

1 comment :

  1. Rebecca8:44 PM

    Peg, Anything growing that fast is invasive. I would dig it out right now, making sure you get the roots. Put it in the landfill not your compost or the fields or woods.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.