#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, August 15, 2014

A little somethin' new

 

Look close. It's a new rug. So not me. Is my style evolving? This rug picked up the color of the chocolate drapes and aqua coverlets perfectly so I had to have it. I love it!

Have you found that over the years your style has changed? I'm not one to hop on the bandwagon of styles. But I have gone through phases....who can forget the white ducks in my kitchen during my country years? And my Victorian period with the pink living room rug...what was I thinking?

 

But now I've settled into a gardeny sort of style, traditional with little touches of French. It makes me happy.

 

1 comment :

  1. Whatever makes us happy!!!!

    That should be our "style"!

    And not to try to top you or anything, with memories.... But... I had a WHITE rug in the front room, when we moved in here! Obviously, no family member was allowed in there. LOL... Unless we had "company"...

    Oh the crazy-ness!!!! ,-)

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.