#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, August 14, 2014

In the morn

 

Glen Cook
"Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day."
Glen Cook, Sweet Silver Blues
My view out the door this morning.

 

 

Are you a morning person?

You know the one. She's the one who pops out of bed smiling and whistling and has blueberry cobbler made before seven. That would be my sister.

 

I'm the one who goes quietly into the day. It takes a while to get the gears rolling but I'm in full swing by ten o'clock.

 

We all run by our specific body times.

 

Coco J. Ginger
"It's a finger snapping kind of day."
Coco J. Ginger

 

 

 

Lemony Snicket

"Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have."
Lemony Snicket, The Blank Book


 

 

"I will never be a morning person, for the moon and I, are too much in love."
Testy McTesterson

1 comment :

  1. lovely morning view...

    i'm a morning person....

    i say i act like a flower. open early... fade a bit, as the day progresses... ready to close, when evening comes...

    tessa~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.