#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, September 12, 2014

App happy Wednesday

I love apps. They are those applications that you can add to your phone or tablet that allow you to explore many different ways of doing things. And the ones I like best are the photo manipulation apps.

It's fun to take your ordinary photo and apply special effects and turn it into something completely different. Different apps allow you to do different things. You can add a frame, add different filters to change the colors in your photo, you can create a sketch,

Now I have found a website that loves apps as much as I do. It's Keeping Up With the Times. Every Wednesday she allows us to share our creations during App Happy Wednesday. This is my first time joing her party.

I took a picture from our recent trip to Niagara Falls and gave it different feelings.

 

For this one I used mobile Monet. It's a very simple app. You put in your picture and it changes it to a sketch. Then you rub your finger over the picture and the color comes back. You can control the amount of color by your finger pressure and the amount of color you want. Simple, but really fun.

 

This app, Waterlogue, took us by storm. It's the best watercolor app out there and makes any picture into a water color painting.

 

No, those birds weren't really there. I added them and the mood with Distressed Fx. Clever, yes?

I didn't really get up at dawn. Lens Light allowed it to look that way though.

I love playing with photo apps. Try it.

 

3 comments :

  1. Great images! I have so much fun 'playing' with pictures on my phone. I am going to have to look at the Lens Light app, love the sun in the last shot. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On this post of mine, you asked; "Where in the world do you find such absolutely beautiful pictures?"

    Look under _every_ picture I post. See a click-able link, to where I got it from. Click on them, and find so many places, to find lovely Art. :-)

    And when I find a great source for Art, I "bookmark" it. So I can return, and search for more, later.

    It's quite easy, after you get in the habit. :-)))))

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I've bookmarked this post, so I can try things out. Now I've just got to find time! LOL! My perpetual quest! Have a good one, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.