#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, September 26, 2014

I've had a long day.

 

Sometimes I swear that Sadie is part human. When I am on the phone she always comes and gets on my lap and listens to everything. I know she is listening because when she hears something that she recognizes she respons by cocking her head and giving me that look. And she realizes by the tone of my voice when I am saying goodbye and immediately jumps off my lap.

But it was uncanny yesterday. We were outside and when I told her that I needed to wash off her feet...she had run up into the woods..bad Sadie..and she went right to the hose and stood there. Now you have to know that it was the first time we did it with the hose. Usually we take her in the kitchen and wash her off. How did she know? And how did she understand what I said?


When my son visits we can't tell her to early that he is coming because she spends all day watching out the front window and barking at any little sound.


Today Sadie and I went for a long walk around Marilla Reserviour. It was another great fall day.


 

2 comments :

  1. i have no doubt that she understands!
    i so LOVE sadie. and i relish each post and picture of her that you share with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People with beloved pets, learn to never underestimate them.

    :-)

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.