#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, September 08, 2014

Where's Peggy now?

Another day, another city.

Do you recognize the Cathedral of Learning?

Yes, I'm in Pittsburgh. I know, I know ....my heels are wheels. Today I drove my good friend Linda down to Pittsburgh. Tomorrow morning she has an appointment at UPMC to get a new processer for her Cochlear implant.

We had dinner at this restaurant...The Porch. It had a very different menu. Dan got an egg pizza. Yes. I got to have dinner with Dan two times in three days. Once in Buffalo and now here.

Linda had wings and cornbread.

And I had a delicious prime rib sandwich with a balsamic onion jam,Gorgonzola cheese, arugula, sourdough bread and crispy taters.

 

Then Linda surprised me with a black cherry cake. I had to ask if there was an alcohol used in the cake. I am really allergic. It's been a long time since I've had a reaction but I always ask. And sure enough on the topping there was rum but it was evaporated. I didn't take a chance although it looked good.

Now we are at the garden Hilton and settled for the night. Good night all.

 

2 comments :

  1. Keep going, Hon!!!!

    Store up memories of going, going, going. :-)

    We can't drive very far, any more. (His eyes, and my fear of driving on biggg roads.. -chuckle-)

    We missss it.

    You keep at it!!! Keep at it!!!!! Enjoy!!!!

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you enjoyed the day! Loved the photo of you and Dan. And the composition of the first photo with the street light's shape mirroring the building's shape is so clever! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.