#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, October 20, 2014

Sadie

 

If you want a devoted dog I would recommend a Jack Russell Terrier. If you want an easy dog...well, not so much. Sadie's high intelligence makes her quite difficult at times. She is demanding when she feels that as soon as you get home you should take her for her walk. And she has turned to whining when she wants you to do something for her...like get her a treat or play with her toys. She always wants to be with you no matter where you are, even in the bathroom.

I know we are at fault by spoiling her and letting her have a say so. We think she' scutes but a dog trainer would say that she is definitely the alpha dog in the family.

 

But we totally love her and don't know what we would do without her. She brings such joy into our lives.

 

3 comments :

  1. every dog i've ever been blessed with was the same way about wanting to be with me.
    zeke was my beloved. he died of cancer. he was my last one. they were all rescued dogs. and that might have been part of it.
    but i think it's simply in a well~loved dog's nature to want to be with those he loves. or she... as in sadie's case.
    she has such expressive eyes.
    zeke didn't whine... he simple came. sat quietly staring at me with those beautiful eyes... to walk... to go out to pee... whatever it was...
    he was my heartbeat for 10 years. he was 2 when I got him. i still miss him dreadfully.
    i always LOVE pictures of your sadie in posts. xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first pic, and the words. She is "saying" that, with her eyes and body language! :-))))

    Tessa~
    "Here there be musing" blog
    "Here there be more words" blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just know readers of Peggy's Blog...Sadie is always thinking, listening, planning and she is truly a remarkable furry love ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.