#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

The celebration continues

This seems like the birthday that never ends. My friend Kay had me out to her house for lunch to celebrate my birthday since she was unable to go with us to Buffalo.

Kay and I are lifelong friends. She was the maid of honor at my wedding. We live in the same town and talk on the phone almost daily.

Kay went out of her way to make this lunch special. I love a candle on the table. And the placemats and dishes really evoked a fall feeling.

Kay's menu was very fall like...chicken salad on a croissant, fruit salad and a pumpkin cupcake with crime cheese frosting complete with candle. She made me feel very special.

 

2 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday! I've always said that any woman worth her salt can stretch her birthday for about a month! I know that you felt special at your luncheon. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely.
    lovely friends and lovely day. makes me want chicken salad for lunch! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.