#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Visitors

Look who came strolling through our yard last night.

A quiet day today. Don's sister and her husband came over to visit. They live in Tennessee and were the reason Ryan lives there today. We went up to Marilla Reservior and enjoyed the beautiful fall day. Sadie was not happy that we only strolled a little ways. I usually walk her at quite a fast pace all the way around the lake. Now we are watching the Bills game.

 

2 comments :

  1. I'm glad that you had fun with your family visitors. Isn't it funny, how our pets always know when they are getting the short end of the stick? Poor Sadie, she has my sympathy. I've enjoyed reading through your last few posts. Well done on your slide show, Peggy! I loved the C. S. Lewis quote. I so agree with it. Also the collection of quotes on autumn. I know better than to get involved with Pinterest ~ I'd be in a serious time suck! Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie must have been a wee bit excited, with the "visitors" ambling through!

    Oh my, Buffalo lost.

    But our Giants didn't just lose. They where pounded into the ground. -moan-

    Tessa~
    "Here there be musing" blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.