#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Busy, busy

 

What a busy day. When company is coming there are a ton of things to do to get ready. Add in a huge holiday dinner and it gets crazy. I worked all day today and still have a run to the store tomorrow. Then my son chris calls at nine tonight and tells me he is driving in tonight instead of tomorrow to avoid the snowstorm. He'll get in around one thirty. The Tennessee family will be driving all day tomorrow. Then let the fun begin! There is nothing I like better than having my whole family together.

 

2 comments :

  1. sounds wonderful !!!
    and can't wait for the pictures of course! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds wonderful, Peggy, to have your family gathering for the holiday. I know that the weather was terrible back east. We made it up into the mountains, and didn't hit snowy roads until a couple of miles from Terry's sister's home. We were most thankful for that! I definitely had my Ho Ho on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.