#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, November 17, 2014

Winter is here.

 

Tatiana is wearing her hat and shawl of snow this morning.

This is the view out front of the crabapple tree. The snow is still drifting down and I can't even see the hill across the street. But I never let it stop me from meeting my girlfriends every morning for coffee. I love that group of supportive women. They are the sweetest girls you'd ever want to meet and such good friends. When I retired I thought I'd be sitting around in my robe till noon reading the paper. But going out every day gives me an excuse to get up early, get dressed and get things done. After coffee I do any chores, groceries, etc that need done and then I am home for the rest of the day. The roads are plowed and my car has been in the garage all night. I might feel differently if I had to scrape ice and snow off the car every morning.

 

1 comment :

  1. beautiful.
    in every way.
    morning ritual.
    and snow topped tatiana.
    and snow bunny peggy! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.