#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

MIA

 

Sean visited the fire station for Cib Scouts. Ryan is the den leader this year. He is an Eagle Scout and is so proud of his scout son

 

If I am missing in action here on the blog it's because I am on my way to Virginia to spend the weekend with my two sisters. We have a great weekend planned..a craft show, botanical gardens and a Christmas decorating demonstration. Oh, and of course we will squeeze in some shopping!

 

3 comments :

  1. that picture of sean and his little sister sara is absolutely adorable.
    i hope they can always be so dear to each other. it's beautiful to see! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your sisters enjoy your weekend, Peggy! Nothing beats a weekend with sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.