#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Oh, little Christmas tree

christmas 2014 sunroom 036


I haven’t put up a large tree since 2006 when the addition was put on. This small tree in an urn sits on the table in front of the window and I like it just as well.
christmas 2014 sunroom 032

There are just a few snowflakes and white decorations but this year I added Sadie’s personal ornament. christmas 2014 sunroom 037
It says on the back…”Let the dog in.  Let the dog out.  Pet the dog.  Get unconditional love forever.”christmas 2014 sunroom 038
I still love mercury glass this year and have touches of it about the room and on the tree. christmas 2014 sunroom 039
The paperwhites (faux) in the mercury glass bowls sit on each side of the tree. christmas 2014 sunroom 040
christmas 2014 sunroom 035

I love to look at this table at night when the fairy lights are shining.
christmas 2014 sunroom 027







2 comments :

  1. It is beautiful!!!!

    And I love mercury glass too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, I can picture you sitting by the candlelight enjoying your beautiful Christmas tree, glittering with the mercury glass ornaments. Such a lovely image in my mind. Thank your for sharing the inside view of your home - I really love visiting! And your sweet little dog, Sadie, must bring so many joys to your life, too. Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.