#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

On the road again

 

Yesterday we left Knoxville and went all the way to southern Pennsylvania to drop off Scott. His dad and girlfriend were at Ryan's and they will continue on down to Florida to visit her folks. Today we made the second part of the journey,,,five hours home.

It feels really good to be back once more. It only took me just a little time to unpack the suitcase, put things away, and sit down. Whew! It is a relief to be off the road.

 

We had a marvelous Christmas with both my boys and their families. It's all over for another year and I can be thankful that I had all my family in one place.

Big changes are coming next week. Stay tuned.

 

2 comments :

  1. Glad you are home safely.

    Big changes, hu??? ,-)

    Let me guess...... The Kitchen!!!!!!!!!! ,-)

    Happy countdown to New Year's Eve,
    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of hours on the road! So glad you had such good family time and made it home safe.

    I think Tessa's right! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.