#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Some quotes about when you grow older

My sister sent me these quotes after our talk about aging and how we don’t get as upset about things anymore.


”As I grow older and older
and totter toward the tomb
I find that I care less and less
Who goes to bed with whom”
   dorothy Sayers


it is utterly false and cruelly arbitrary…to put all the play and learning into childhood,
all the work into middle age,
and all the regrets into old age.
   Margaret Mead

maxine

max 3maxine 2

max 4

max 5

max 6

2 comments :

  1. To me, the best view of being older, would be.......

    To be very happy to still be getting-around.

    :-)

    Happy coming Christmas,
    'Miss' Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRUE!
    LOLOLOL!!!! love it. perfect this morning. xo♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.