#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Tomorrow

 

"Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it."

Anne of Green gables

 

Tomorrow can be a fresh start. Leave behind all the problems, worries, or distress that plagued you yesterday and go forward with a newer positive attitude and the desire to crept yourself and be the best person you can be. No one is perfect. I love Maya Angelo but was surprised to read a quote from her bout her feeling not so perfect. She urged us to move on and not dwell on the fact that we made. Mistake. Tomorrow is another day said Scarlett O'hara.

Happy new year. To all my friends and faithful readers. I love you all. I can't express how warm and welcoming your comments are. They delight me and validate me. Thank you all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments :

  1. I love each quote, each thought and wholeheartedly second the motion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Let's stop with the "putting-ourselves -down"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!! I am definitely looking forward to what this new year will bring!! Definitely leaving the old year behind, no use for it any more...I will do my best not to judge everything I see, like....why on earth would some do something stupid like that....that...is what I will try not to do. I am not in their shoes, I haven't a clue about who they are, let it go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely collection of quotes, Peggy. Did I ever tell you that my grandmother MacBeath was a second cousin to L.M. Montgomery and that I spent many early childhood summer days at the beach in Cavendish, PEI (which is Avonlea in the Anne books)? I lIved in Charlottetown, PEI from shortly after I was born until I was a little over six. Reading the Anne books is like hearing echoes from those years ~ the idioms, the expressions, the mannerisms. I think Pooh had Buddhist leanings. I hope that you, Don, and your family have the best of New Years!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.