#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Do you Facebook?

Since I blog I wasn't too anxious to use Facebook. i joined mostsly to see what my family was doing. It's nice to see pictures and find out what far away family is doing. I only occasionally post something original to Facebok. But I do repost those funny videos of animals that make me laugh. When I need a grin Facebook never lets me down. And of course i repost those easy recipes that I never seem to make afterwards.

Here are some things I've seen on Facebook.

 

I want to rent a kid just so I can put these in her lunchbox. So cute!

 

Adn then there are videos from Youtube. How about this kid?

 

Adn there are inspirational quotes to raise your spirits.

And then some to express just how I am feeling.

If you are into Facebook...please friend me. Peggy Karrasch. I'd love to see you online.

 

 

1 comment :

  1. I'm playing catch up again, Peggy! And I just sent you a friend request on Facebook ~ but I'm not very consistent at spending time on it! I'm behind on everything because I've been celebrating Terry's retirement and getting in some serious beach therapy! Love the growing older photo and the kiddo dancing. Those banana dolphins are awesome! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.