#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

IF I LIVED DOWN SOUTH


If I lived down south I wouldn’t have to pay someone to come up and plow the snow from my driveway so I could get in and out.

February pictures 2015 087


And the snow wouldn’t pile up across the road in high mounds.
February pictures 2015 086

And the driveway would be clear of ice and I’d be able to drive right up my driveway easily. February pictures 2015 094

And I’ll bet I wouldn’t have to worry about slipping on the ice when I came out my back door.February pictures 2015 091

I probably wouldn’t have to shovel snow each morning either. February pictures 2015 090

And I’ll bet by now I’d be seeing green grass. February pictures 2015 096



February pictures 2015 095

Yes, if I lived down south I wouldn’t see much snow.  But then I’d miss this.
311 snow so pretty 014

and this….

311 snow so pretty 028

and this too.
Speed Star 1.1466358  00




3 comments :

  1. i don't know about the green in the south... maybe far south!
    but in our south central ... westerly ... the grass is brown and crunchy.
    we are so dry that we're moving into a dangerous fire season. high winds. no moisture for months.
    not good.
    so i find your abundance of snow still beautiful!
    i remember in northern minnesota... people attached red flags on tall limber poles on their cars ...
    just so they could see each other at stop signs. the snow was piled higher than the cars!
    be careful dear bean! NO falling and breaking anything. spring is coming!!! XO♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the ending to this post, Peggy, and you have my complete sympathy regarding all the snow you've been buried under! I've spent so much time shoveling! Now Terry and I live in a town home with snow removal and yard work provided by the association! I love it! Stay warm! Spring will come and melt all that snow away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More sunshine down South.... Oh Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.