#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

IT's an icicle kind of day

 

It's a typical winter kind of day with icicles hanging around the house. It was seven degrees this morning when I headed out for coffee (or tea in my case). I love meeting the girls in the morning. Afterwards I looked for a black shelf to put under the tv. You have to remember that we have very few places to shop. Big Lots was my first shop. For years those small black shelves were all over the place but now seem scarce. I didn't find the shelf but thought I found a clock that would work in the kithen. But when I got home it just wasn't the right thing so it is going back. I also looked in Walmart but no shelves there either. I will have to put it on my list to look for the next time I go shopping out of town.

The kitchen is almost finished. Next Monday the fabricators will be coming to measure for the quartz and it will be put in on February 20th. After that I will pick out flooring. The picture above is what the countertop will look like. I can't wait to get a sink back again. At least I have my dishwasher now.

Are you enjoying being inside this winter? It's a good time for either having lots of energy and getting a lot of projects done.....or just relaxing and reading and reflecting. For me it's a combo of both depending on the day.

 

2 comments :

  1. Cannot wait for the FINALE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love winter days as long as I'm warm and don't have to drive on bad roads. I love the granite you've chosen with its pink feldspar highlights. It's so nice that you get to spend time having coffee with your friends, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.