#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, February 27, 2015

It just seems endless

 

All over the web I see Spring decorations popping up. It is waaaaaaaaay to soon to even start dreaming about Spring here in the north. We don't get leaves on our trees until May. It's a long, long wait. This cold...six degrees this morning...has us huddled up. Something to look forward to tomorrow. Dinner at a Chinese restaurant in Salamanca and then a concert by Crystal Gayle and Lee Greenwood.

Miss Sadie has been to the vet. She was limping on her front foot. This following a time in January when she was weak on her legs. The vet tested her for Lyme's disease...negative. He thinks it's a slipped disk and gave her a steroid shot. She's been laying low.

 

Someone is enjoying the snow. The grands in Tennessee are lovin' it

 

 

2 comments :

  1. endless winter... blahhhhhhh.... "tell me about it" as they say.

    sorry about Sadie. so sorry. poor little doggie. maybe she is getting too old, to do all the happy dances. but she didn't "get the memo." ,-)

    yeah, kids love snow. especially when it is rare, where they live.

    enjoy your night out!!!!

    me, I'm staying by the tv this afternoon and night. "The Good Witch" on Hallmark Ch. !!!!!! he is lucky, he has to "work" the Rotary Home Show, for some of that time. :-) but he doesn't mind, when I have something I want to watch on tv. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is the sweetest photo! I'm glad that your beautiful grandchildren are having a ball in the snow. Poor Sadie ~ I hope the shot helped! I haven't though of Crystal Gayle in forever! I hope that you enjoyed the concert!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.