#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Larger pictures

Today I'm experimenting. It's been a while since I've tried any adjustments on my blog. My friend Tessa was discussing how small some blog pictures are so I asked her advice. Mine seem to be small. So I figured out a way to enlarge them using Blogsy, my app for editing. Let me know how you like these larger pictures.

Yesterday the snow was blowing sideways.

 

I played around with a few of my apps.

This is the regular size. Which do you like better?

 

3 comments :

  1. -grin- well, you know I prefer the large size!

    I love to be able to see blog pictures, nice and large. maybe it's my old eyes. ,-) but I do.

    now today, in my post, I have pics which I could not make bigggger. -pout- but when ever I can, I make my own photos "big"... and I get net pics, in a "big" size.

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.
    the truth is for me... it might depend on the subject.
    i like both actually.
    the winter window scene i loved LARGE!
    and yet... the smaller sadie collage i really loved too. so.... why can't you do both? :)
    i'd say... follow your heart on any particular day. some photos will tell you to go large... others maybe not so much!


    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Peggy! It's difficult....it's not the size that matters, no matter what you choose for size, it's the lady behind the camera, IPad, whatever lens you are looking through....it's the picture :). Fabulous pictures....❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.