#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Not time for Spring decorations

 

It's not time yet to get out the nests, eggs, and birds but since my sunroom is always decorated in that theme I just made a new little centerpiece without going up in the attic.

I've had the white berries forever and they get used for all the seasons. The pots and white paper whites were a gift from my sister Linda. And she also gave me the black and white flowered placemat. I love the plaid tablecloth.

Linda also gave me the little bird salt and peppers. I saw them at her house and loved them.

I'm now picking out flooring for the kitchen. I love the look of the big vinyl squares which are put in with grout to look like ceramic.

 

This is just a plain light color.

This is another option...sheet vinyl. Decisions, decisions.

 

3 comments :

  1. i think that's a lovely vignette. it's not too flowery and yet has the promise of spring...
    while still admitting to the beauty of the season outside the window.
    i love kevin spacy. a class act always. i don't have netflix. i'm in the commercial bundle provided by the complex and it's not an option...
    unless i breakaway. and right now it's a savings for me letting them provide my cable. so. .... SIGH... as our tessa says! LOL.
    we have SNOW! finally some desperately needed moisture! about 2 to 3 inches of it i think. and hopefully a day of rain next week!!!
    but it does sound like a wonderful series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you see how my mind works?? LOLOLOL.
    spacy. then snow and weather. then BAM! back to spacy.
    i tell ya. you've got to be quick to follow!
    or... maybe just balmy like me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative, Peggy! I'm not a very good decorator ~ Things stay the same forever in my home! I love watching you at your creative work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.