#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

The kitchen ...again.

 

You are probably getting tired of seeing pictures of the kitchen by now but bear with me. Today i just don'thave anything else to blog about. So I'll say how much I love my new appliances. That fridge.....oh, my.It holds so much and I can see it all without bending down. There is a large freezer on the bottom that holds a lot. And I love having the water in the door..so convenient. I did however have to run out and buy stainless steel cleaner. What you have heard about fingerprints is true. Everyone of them shows.

And having a stove that actually bakes is wonderful. I need to make a batch of cookies.

 

We have a little kitchen island in the middle of the kitchen. If it stands still I decorate it. I love armillaries and this one looks great there. THis summer I am going to look for different kitchen chairs. Or paint the ones I have...we'll see.

And did I tell you that I gained space in the kitchen and have extra room in the cupboards? But the thing I like best is the pantry to the right of the fridge. I holds all my staples, cereal, boxed items, and baking supplies. And those roll out shelves are to die for. No more bending over to get to the back of the cupboards.

Can you say happy mama?

 

4 comments :

  1. Oh, you're in that first stage of being in love! Nothing like it, even if it's a kitchen. Your kitchen is beautiful!

    I know you already bought the stainless cleaner but sometime you might want to try Caldrea's stainless steel spray (it's a pump, not an aerosol). I love their Ginger Pomelo scented one, smells delicious.

    What a good thing you did this in the winter where you can enjoy cocooning in that new space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If it stands still I decorate it."

    -giggles- and I am just the opposite. I want my counters and my island, with just about _nothing_ on them. I love the clear look. yes, I will have a bowl of fruit in the middle of the island. but nothing more.

    and personal choice, makes the world go round. you love your look and I love mine.

    you have a brand new and super shiny new kitchen, and you have every right to be happy about it, and to show it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh!! laughing...Happy Friend!! How awesome is this adventure you and Don have been on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I amazed at how cozy and beautiful your kitchen is ~ You would never think to see it now that it was just remodeled a couple of weeks ago! And I love hearing about your kitchen, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.