#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Do you jigsaw?

 

We are at the height of cabin fever so out came the jigsaw puzzle. Don loves the challenge of putting one of these together while I find each piece looks the same to me. I remember as a kid my grandmother loving to put them together.

You know I have cabin fever bad when I totally clean out my linen closet and retold the towels and sheets...what am I thinking?

It warmed up to forty one today and the snow seems to be melting a little. As soon as the roads get cleared maybe Sadie and I can go for a walk.

 

1 comment :

  1. nope, we don't jigsaw.

    but he uses his jigsaw saw. ,-)

    mmmmm, you are refolding items in your linen closet. mmmmmmm.... yes, I do hope you and Sadie can get out and walk soon. -grinnnnnn-

    or, you can come over and do the refolding here!!!!!!! Yes! _that_ sounds like a great idea!!!!!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.