#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, March 13, 2015

It's time

I can't stand to look at these winter decorations one more minute!! Blame it on our warmup...we are in the high forties...but I am now officially tired to winter! So say goodbye to the crystal wreathes on the dining room chairs.

And sayonara plaid tablecloth...

Bid so long to the pine cones hanging from the candle-lier and the silver bird. Bye, bye.

 

 

And the plate with the snow scene and all the pine cones and fake pine that decorate the table by the window. See ya.

 

And my favorite picture of the swan at Boiling Springs' Children's Lake. Got to go .

Anything that suggests winter is getting packed away for another season.

It's time for a renewal....Spring is coming...maybe it will take a little longer in the north but in my house it has arrived!

Stay tuned.....

 

4 comments :

  1. I am enjoying the warmish weather too. I don't put winter decorations up, so I have nothing to take down. But I have been buying more fresh flowers, they remind me that spring is on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -clapping hands- yesssssss... we know when we have turned a corner, with what-season-feels-good. we do. I love it!

    betcha' you will be the first of many bloggers, to suddenly get totally fed up with things which remind you of winter. no matter how pretty their sparkles are, in themselves. pack 'em up, till next year! :-)

    and to me, that's the only way to decorate. when the urge comes over me and is too strong, to ignore.

    begone winter!!!! Peggy sezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz so!!!!!!

    :-)

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: your comment in my blog.... "you find the coolest books to read." thank you. but I follow book blogs. :-) where I get lots of suggestions.

    if you would like a list of them, I will give them to you, in email. 'cause it is easy to send click-able links in email. not easy, to do so, in Blogger. ,-)

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tessa but currently I am going at a stack of books and one on my kindle app on the ipad. Maybe I'll take you up on it some other time.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.