#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, March 23, 2015

Off again

Ok, I missed yesterday's post. I can't help myself. I've gotten involved in Orange is the new. Black, a Netfjlix original show that I am watching like a marathon. I had heard about it but didn't think a subject like that would be of the least interest to me. It's about a woman's prision. But I think in another like I must have been a psychologist because I like shows that deal with human relationships and this one is a doozy. Every spare minute I have it on and each episode sucks me in . the dyamics of the characters is fascinating.

 

 

 

 

Spring has definitely not come to our neck of the woods since it was twenty five yesterday morning. My brave face and positivity is going right out the window as I am getting really tired of this cold weather.

Today Don and I are going to Erie for a checkup on my skin cancer on my head. I've had two rather large skin grafts and everything is fine...just a checkup. No worries. Maybe a little retail therapy will cheer me up. We will eat at Olive Garden this time. So....we're off. Hope whatever you do that you will have a great day. \

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment :

  1. yes, this cold will not stop. even though you can see snow reducing, the cold lingers. -sigh-

    have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.