#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Quick and Easy Wreath Tutorial

Everyone knows I love to decorate and Spring is a good excuse to make a new wreath. It’s easy and fun and doesn’t take too long.

First you need to gather your materials. I bought a bush of flowers at Hobby Lobby. I liked this bush because it was a neutral color and had berries and artificial pheasant feathers.

wreath 3.15 001

I also bought the grapevine wreath and the initial there. I used a burlap bow that I already had.
wreath 3.15 003

The first step was to paint the initial..easy, peasy.
wreath 3.15 011

Then I cut apart the bush with small snippers. wreath 3.15 015

This separated all the elements for arranging.
wreath 3.15 020

Then I just stuck the pieces in around the bow and wired on the initial…..all done!wreath 3.15 023

Love the look….I don’t think it will make it to the outside door. It looks nice against my yellow door inside the kitchen.
wreath 3.15 023







2 comments :

  1. it's just lovely!
    and if you bought it finished like it is in a florist store it would be VERY expensive.
    happy spring dear bean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is beautiful...

    oh my! you gals with all this imagination and the "umph" to make things!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.