#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Blogging break

 

I have been blogging since 2006 and have never taken a break. But with the warm weather I feel I just need to take some time to relax and just enjoy myself. Also get a few things done. I may still post a few pictures now and then but hopefully my life will be filled with family fun.

I know I will still be visiting blogs but may not comment for a while. I am not burned out....just want to take a breather.

 

Be back soon!

 

6 comments :

  1. Enjoy your break and the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bon voyage! to your break for spring!
    after the winter you've had i don't blame you one bit. it's called 'having a life!' LOLOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel your joy and excitement over the lovely warm spring weather. After the tough winter that you have had, you NEED some fresh air and sunshine! Enjoy the break you are taking! You are one of the most prolific and faithful bloggers that I know, and all of us need a break sometimes. You will definitely be missed, but understood! Take care, my friend. Hi to Don and Ms. Sadie! Hugs!!! And sunshine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your planned blogging break!!!!

    Lots of hugs,
    "Siatica" Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peggy, I am so happy for you that your are taking a break for yourself. It really doesn't matter what you do - relax, catch up on chores, travel, have fun with family, wander aimlessly with your camera - it only matters that you bring your whole heart with you. I'll be looking forward to your return! In the meantime, I'm going to spend a little time looking at some of your past posts - getting to know you and appreciate your art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy that the fun you are having is keeping you from your IPad :). Keep loving what you love to do 💓💞💕

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.