#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Botanical Spring Party

Now that the kitchen is finished it’s time for a party! On Wednesday I entertained a few of my friends with a botanical themed party.  We all needed a little Spring after the harsh cold winter and I turned my table into a conservatory.

spring party 4.15 033

Little bird nests decorated the backs of the chairs and a bird cage centered the table. spring party 4.15 022

Botanical napkins and purple plates sat on a pewter beaded charger. For favors I made each girl a botanical themed bookmark. spring party 4.15 020 I also gave them a lined paper book for their notes. spring party 4.15 029

Little glass birds held the place cards. spring party 4.15 026 The menu consisted of olive rosemary bruschetta with pimento chees, fruit kabobs, and key lime cupcakes. spring party 4.15 039 I had a lot of fun finding botanical pictures on the web and made these little picks for the cupcakes. spring party 4.15 043 spring party 4.15 041 It was a great day with my friends. spring party 4.15 055 spring party 4.15 054

 

2 comments :

  1. Lovely Spring themed gathering. You make a great hostess!

    And since you enjoy hostessing, I'm sure the preparations were as much fun for you to do, as for them to enjoy. Win, win.

    Have a lovely weekend,

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an exquisite table! and the menu.... OH MY! YES!
    sure to cheer spring to come on in for pete's sake! LOLOL xo♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.