#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, April 02, 2015

I think Spring came today

It is fifty degrees outside and there's a hint of Spring. Sadie and I took our first Spring walk. I live very near a cemetery and the paved roads make it an ideal place for a walk. There are just a few slight hills and it's nice to circle around the paths. Sadie was grateful to finally be outside. She is feeling better since she is on pain meds for her disk problems. She was weak in her back legs for a while but doing much better now.

Sadie has been up to her old tricks however. the other day I left my hearing aids on the stand by the couch while I went to my salon appointment. I have been very careful with these but I didn't think that after all this time that she would bother them. I think when I leave the house she goes on patrol to see what trouble she can get in. Luckily she only chewed the plastic end of of one of them. Hopefully she didn't damage any other part of it. Today I am going to have it repaired.

For those of you who don't know SAdie is a Jack Russell Terrorizer. I could spend days telling you of all the trouble she has gotten herself into over the years including two suicide attempts. She got a foil bag over her head and would have died if my son hadn't come in at that very moment. Another time she ate a whole pound of spicy deer sausage. And then there are all the things she has chewed...electric razors, glasses, pillows, and most anything that is left laying around. It's a good thing she is cute!

Here are a few Spring quotes I thought you might enjoy.

 

 

 

 

1 comment :

  1. Asia Cosmetic Hospital welcomes you who love yourself and be ready to change into something better to have service from Standard plastic surgery places. We provide plastic surgery from head to toe unified pretty well known to both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.