#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Getting to know Peggy

What is your go to dessert? Ice cream...actually vanilla frozen yogurt with a spoon of peanut butter and a drizzle of chocolate.

 

Brunch or happy hour? Brunch

 

What did you want to be when you grew up? An art teacher

 

Early bird or night owl? Neither, I do best in the afternoon.

 

Greatest role model? My mother...I never saw her angry.

 

Introvert or extrovert? Definitely extrovert. I get charged up around activity and energetic people.

 

What do you like to do when you get bored? Get out of town, see some pretty things or go to movies or a concert...anything to recharge the batteries.

 

What is your birth order? I'm the oldest of three girls.

 

What inspires you? Seeing the talent of others, good music, great vistas, traveling.

 

If you could hop on a plane right now where would you go? No contest....France. Paris for the city and Provence for the country.

 

Decisive or indecisive ? Decisive. I know what I like and what I do not.

 

Do you like your vacations relaxing and lazy or full of adventure and exploring? I can relax at home...I love exploring, seeing new things, museums, activity..I want it different than my life at home.

 

 

 

 

1 comment :

  1. It was fun to learn more about you, Peggy!
    Just got a few minutes, so I'm going to fly through these!
    1. dessert: creme brule
    2. happy hour
    3. princess ~ Yes, when I was little I wanted to marry Prince Charles! paleontologist
    4. early bird and late owl; afternoon is challenging for me
    5. role model: mother
    6. introvert ~ I have to regroup in "my cave" after being with people
    7. I'm never bored ~ easy to please HaHa
    8. eldest of five: me, brother, three sisters
    9. travel, especially places with wonderful geology ~ like Gros Morne Park in Newfoundland
    10. Antarctica
    11. decisive
    12. seeing new things, especially things I've always longed to see ~ like the Rosetta Stone in the British Museum last June.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.