#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

It's magic.....oil rubbed bronze

A few years ago everyone in blogland was painting with a can of oil rubbed bronze. It's almost black and adds a luster to whatever you paint. Don painted our spouting fish and a few urns with it today.

 

It makes everything look brand new again.

Update onSadie. We went to the vet last night and today she is having an xray on her back to see just exactly what is going on. The vet is sure that it is a disk problem but I won't be satisfied until I know what is happening to her for sure. It's hard to see such an active Jack Russel just laying around obviously in pain. We just finished a round of muscle relaxers, pain meds, and anti-infamatories . While she is under I am having the vet clean her teeth also. We pick her up this afternoon and he will go over the results of the xrays with us and discuss treatmet.

Tomorrow my friend and I are taking a trip to Buffalo. It will be fun to get out and have lunch as well as shop. i am looking for a bedside tabe and maybe some new kitchen chairs.

 

It is windy and a little cool today. I bought my first flowers at Walmart today. They are a different kind of geranium. They are called Regal geraniums. There may be a frost tonight so I put them in the arch on the breezeway.

 

 

I'm lovin' spring!

 

2 comments :

  1. i'm so anxious to hear the news about little sadie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working backwards, so I've already heard that Sadie most likely does not need surgery. Have fun in Buffalo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.