#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Jack Frost

This morning at seven it's 29 degrees outside. It was 77 just. Few days ago. That is Bradford weather for you. Last night I went out and put sheets over the few potted plants and window box plants that I had already done. I also threw a tarp over the Japanese Maple tree out front. The last two years in a row the leaves on the tops have been frost bitten and died. But this morning when I looked out the tarp had blown off so I hope it will be all right. Next week...88.

 

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for joining the discussion/comments, on this post of mine!!! I love to do "What do you think? posts. And I think bloggers like to be asked for their opinion. :-) Thank-you-much, for giving me yours.

    yikes! you really did get frost!!! Hope it is the last!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.