#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, May 11, 2015

MY FAVORITE WEATHER

more quotes pictures under spring quotes html code for picture

Ah Spring….it’s in the air. We just had another quick shower and the air smells fresh. What a lovely day. Our crab apple tree out front was here when we moved in over 41 years ago. It has grown and grown and Don thinks it should come down.  But I’m guarding it with my life. It’s so pretty and I love to look out and see the pink blossoms.  And the white ones…he grafted regular apples onto it many years ago and we get the best Granny Smith apples for pies. Lovely to look at…lovely to taste. spring 2015 apple tree 051spring 2015 apple tree 052

3 comments :

  1. I love all these pictures! Especially the first one..the colors are so bright and beautiful and that's a great quote. I'm loving the weather as well - perfect for long walks with Dan and Selma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why on earth should it come down!!! sometimes men amaze me.
    well... unless the branches are hanging dangerously over your roof. but then it doesn't look like they are.
    you keep right on gurading it with your life little bean! LOLOL! xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh protect that gorgeous apple tree, Peggy ~ unless it has rotted! You should plant a new one right now, so it can start growing bigger (just in case!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.