#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My million dollar view

 

As I sit here on the porch swing this is my view. I wait all winter to have this moment. It is so peaceful now. The fountains are so soothing it almost puts me to sleep. The rocking of the swing does too. There is not another sound. Sadie is nestled on one of the chairs. Did I mention that she doesn't lay on the ground like other dogs? She thinks she is just a small human. She is so much better now that she is taking the correct medicine. She and I are going for walks now and she is so perky. She even ran up back to chase a squirrel today. It's good to have our baby back to normal.

 

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous1:51 AM

    Happy to hear that she is turning back to normal. Picture looks good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your million dollar view created by loving hands over many years! Actually it's priceless! I'm so glad to hear that Sadie is improving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm reading all the posts i've missed.
    i just couldn't not comment on this special one!
    everything about it makes me happy.
    first ... it's so beautiful. the pictures. your words. the sound of the water in the fountain. i see it and feel it all.
    but knowing our little sadie is back in fine form! that's the best news. give her a hug for me! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.