#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, May 09, 2015

Sadie

 

It will be back to the vet for Sadie next week. She had a hard time walking today. Her hips must really be hurting her as she is having difficulty getting up. When she sits she puts both hind legs to one side under her. She wants to jump up on the couch but makes several attempts before she is successful. I've been lifting her up. She still has a few days left of her meds. I think the next step will be an X-ray to see exactly what is going on.

 

2 comments :

  1. Poor Sadie! I hope she feels better soon. It's hard to get older. Big, fat, heavy, wet flakes of snow are pelting down right now. Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. no.
    not ready for this.
    peggy... rosemary at one of my favorite blogs... her dog is older than sadie. and was having joint pain and stiffness.
    she started him on grain free food and he's almost back to his old self again. she can tell he's not in pain anymore.
    worth a try? if it works for us... can't see why it wouldn't for her. my little sweet faced sadie. i'll be anxiously waiting to hear.
    please let us know. holding her in a white light of healing... and love. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.