#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, May 29, 2015

The seestras are coming

One more week and my two younger sisters will be coming to visit for a week. (The reference above is from Orphan Black, hope you are watching). We have a full week planned...a home and kitchen tour, eating at our favorite restaurants, seeing friends, and going back to a medium. I can't wait.

Meanwhile I've been sprucing up the house and doing all those spring cleaning chores. Yesterday I took the green checked chair outside and shampooed the upholstery. Today it was rug shampooing time. Is shampooing a word??

It's always great when those chores get done and then I'll have time to play. Don painted the new threshold that we had put on this winter.

We have had great weather and slipped right into summer. Love it!

Now time to water the flowers. Look how the wood ferns are growing. Enjoy your day.

 

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like you are all set, and ready-to-roll, when they get here!!!!!!!! :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than seestras! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.