#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day

My husband is a great father and taught his sons well. They learned from him that your handshake and your word is never failing. They learned to be good men, treat their women well and how to live an upright life. There was so much more he taught them also. Don is extremely mechanical and taught them how to use tools in electrical and mechanical, work, plumbing and car repair and mantainance. My two sons were well prepared to go out on the world.

Chris is also an excellent father and has passed on these traits to his two sons. This weekend he showed Dan how to replace the brakes and rotors on his car.

Even though Dan is a mechanical engineer he had never done this before. Like father, like son.

 

3 comments :

  1. We have one mechanically/woodworking son.... And one, who is not. ,-)

    Needless to say, you know who is called, when the non-thus, is in need of help. -grin-

    And it's handy, that he is right next door.

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have always enjoyed watching men work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be so gratifying to watch these three generations of men you love working together and sharing knowledge! Alas, I have no tool men in my life! I wish I were more competent with tools, but I get by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.