#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

It's all good

 

We are so happy that Sadie's blood work came back good. Her liver function is back to 95% and the other two values that were off are back to normal. Whew! No more worries about that. He wants her to continue her liver pills and recheck her blood in September.

He also wants her to continue with her cipro for her bladder infection and vitamins C and E as well as glucosamine for her joints. And thyroid of course.

I hid the pills in ham salad yesterday. Going to try something different today. She did take them willingly.

To me she still isn't normal. Her back legs are still weak and she doesn't want to jump up or go up and down stairs. I think her legs still hurt her. Maybe it's still the torn Alc.

but she is getting better so that is good. She still loves to go for a walk and acts entirely normal there.

Thank you everyone for your concern. These pets are like our babies.


 

6 comments :

  1. Happy for all the good news. And that she still is happy, happy, happy on her walks.

    As to going up and down stairs, she's not a big doggie so you can carry her, I'm sure.

    Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear about Sadie! Dan told me she was still a little down when he visited, and Selma was being very careful about her. Hoping that she keeps improving and will be back to normal for the lake house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been lifting her up to get on a chair or to take a step up. Maybe I've trained her to expect me to do that because now when I'm around she waits for me. If I'm not around she jumps up just fine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad for the good news! I bet you'll sleep better tonight just knowing for sure.

    The picture above is charming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh such grand news about little sadie!!! give her a special hug from me peggy. XOXOXOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sadie!! You look Wonderful!! Soon, that little tear will be all healed and you can do more than now :). Scrolling through your blogs, gets me all caught up with what's going on with Peggy ❤️. I am very happy that you have had a wonderful time with family, friends, and gardening...Oh!! Forgot reading!! :).

    Love you Girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.