#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, June 21, 2015

The best laid plans

We had such great plans for today. Chris brought his two kayaks and a canoe and we were going on a picnic to State Park. But it threatened rain all day and cooled down so we had our picnic inside and played Pictionary instead. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for us before they have to go home.

So this post is instead about patio lights. There is nothing that says summer more than a string of lights. It creates such an atmosphere and sitting out under the lights is really fun. On my breezeway I have these small industrial lights. I love the way they look

 

Over by the pond is a large streetlight which looks so inviting at night.

I also lit up the big wire sculpture in the pot.



And around the addition there are round bulbs a la Olive Garden.


I tried out a new recipe Roasted Grape and cheese crostini. I can't say it went over well with the guys...where are my girls when I need them?


 

1 comment :

  1. Your lights throughout your home and garden are lovely, Peggy! And the crostini looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.