#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, June 21, 2015

What do you love most about your garden?

It's summertime and most of us Northeners try to spend every moment we can out in our gardens. After being in all winter there is nothing better than sitting or eating outdoors.


And after the white of winter we love the splashes of color our gardens provide. Whether it is a window box or a small pot of flowers we derive pleasure from their sunny colors.






And if you are lucky enough to have a fountain of some sort the sound of splashing water puts you in a relaxing mood.



And there are some with vegetable gardens who can have the pleasure of picking fresh produce to enjoy.



Whatever the size or kind of garden it is our chance to be a part of nature. We were meant to appreciate and enjoy our gardens.

My favorite thing I sitting on the porch swing reading. What is your favorite thing about your garden? By the way, in case you don't know you can comment anonymously. If you are a reader but a non commenter I would love to hear from you.

 

1 comment :

  1. I'm a commenter, Peggy! LOL! This sounds awful, but my favorite thing about my garden is that I don't have to look after it! We live in a town home that is half of a duplex, and the management company takes care of our yard and plants. This is great because we travel so much. So my real garden is the native plants and trees along Piney Creek where I spend as much time observing the flora and fauna as I can!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.