#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Just a few facts, ma'am

Born: September 8, 1944

Lives In: Bradford, PA

Hometown: Bradford, PA

LIves with: Hubby Don and Jack Russell, Sadie

What's new: Peggy is currently enjoying summer

You'll aways find...cheese...in my fridge.

Recipe I'm scared to try...lemon meringe pie. The last time it was a disaster.

Favorite family recipe....chicken pot pie from my mom.

Best thing I ate this week...nothing...this week was spend dieting after the fourth of July.

Favorite board game...Marbles...my sister introduced it to me and I passed it on to family members. You can't buy this game. It is a specially made board and you play it with large marbles and cards.

Biggest house disaster...last winter water came into the garage and then froze. It was a skating rink to get to my car.

I'd do anything to avoid....sweeping. For some reason I detest it. I try to get Don to do it everytime.

I'm currently reading...a bunch of books set at the beach.

My secret cleaning weapon is....Totally Awesome. It's cheap and gets grease off of anything.

How did I ever live without...candles that turn themselves off and on with timers.

I stay fit by...ha, ha! I try to walk once in a while.

I have a style crush on...the models for Ralph Lauren. I wish I could wear those clothes.

I never leave the house without....a sweater. You never know when the weather might change or the restaurant has the air on too high.

I drive...a little too fast. I know, I know...I shouldn't.

My favorite junk food is....ice cream, every time.

I love to shop for...items to decorate my house with.

I hate to shop for ...shoes.

Bad habit...starting to cook something and walking away and getting distracted.

I just learned...to use the photography apps I downloaded.

Stuff I can't live without...my ipad and earphones.

Personal motto or mantra....learn something new everyday..don't get stale.

I wish I could tell my younger self...you can't change people.


 

 

3 comments :

  1. Re: your comment in my blog....

    When I say that Ryan Monroe is "my Ryan," I only mean that I am a fan of his. He is my fav member of my fav band, 'Band of Horses.'

    Just in case that, that-'my'... made it sound like he was my son or a relative.

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you are beautiful.
    inside and out!
    and ...
    i'm with you on the ralph lauren models. especially those in the older ads... my favorites of all... the safari... and the winter scenes... and those with the horses... oh my. yes. i grew up with my mother dressing like that. so the memories are mixed with his ads... and never fail to touch my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.